In addition to the data compiled by Kaleidic Economics, here are some ways to get a snapshot of key economic indicators:
- GDP, CPI, Unemployment
- CPI: "All releases of Consumer Price Indices"
- PPI: "Producer Price Indices" (click on statistical bulletin and then "data in this release")
- House prices
- Nominal GDP:
- Money supply: Bankstats
- Broad money: A2.2.3 "Monthly M4 and M4 lending excluding intermediate OFCs" (M4ex NSA is B3DC)
- M1, M2 and M3: A2.3 "M3 (estimate of EMU aggregate for the UK)"
- See our "Guide to using the UK National Accounts"
- Table F
For an example of a well designed and useful dashboard see the TUC's Touchstone Blog:
For a horribly designed and hard to use dashboard, see ONS Key Figures.
Experimental UK data dashboard looks like an excellent resource to utilise.